Pharmacy Core Values [Length: 33 minutes] How often are we left scratching our heads when (another) pharmacy team Read More ...
Welcome to the ‘Transpharmation’ Show!
Never miss an episode by subscribing, using one of the options below:
Listen to every Transpharmation Episode:
Like what you hear? Awesome. If you can spare 30-seconds to leave a review and rating on iTunes, it would really help the show’s ranking – and I’d forever appreciate it.
A little about the podcast
The Transpharmation podcast show was launched in February 2014 to help pharmacy owners build better, smarter, more profitable 21st century businesses by embracing technology. During each episode we cover one or more of the following:
- Listener Q&A (via social media, email, iTunes review, blog comments)
- Current issues & events in technology and pharmacy
- App of the Week
- Progress of the Transpharmation Book, on its way to launch in June 2014
- A bite sized DIY transpharmation: This covers a specific technology piece (eg. e-Faxing, Password Management, News Feeds etc.) and how this can benefit the pharmacy owner and their business (time, money, and confidence).
- Interviews with successful pharmacy owners, who have partnered their business with technology
- Interviews with technology partners who can help pharmacy owners build their 21st century pharmacy.
Pharmacy Compounding [Length: 43 minutes] You’ve just borrowed a large sum of money to buy your first pharmacy, and Read More ...
Productivity and Omnichannel Retail [Length: 22 minutes] As the end of 2015 fast approaches, I’d wager that our Read More ...
Pharmacy Customer Experience [Length: 46 minutes] Technology Is a great enabler of change and efficiency, and In our Read More ...
Pharmacy Goal Setting [Length: 37 minutes] Over the past 18 months, I’ve enjoyed connecting with many listeners Read More ...