THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Jon Hollenberg (Owner, Five by Five)
- Pharmacy Freedom Index (PFI) Insights
- Great listener feedback: Healthcare Resources on Pharmacy Websites
RESOURCES & LINKS:
- Pharmacy Freedom Index, click here to take the test
- Ask Tim Reid (Episode 34) a question and Join the Small Business Big Marketing Forum for only a $1
- Best Question Prize (as judged by Jon): Jon’s book ‘Love at first site’, my book ‘Transpharmation‘, $100 credit toward your first Pharmacy Freedom Index Review & Assessment Session.
- Jon Hollenberg’s FREE Audio book & resources, click here
Pharmacy Freedom Index Insight – Social Media (links discussed)
- Episode 14, including the 5 biggest Pharmacy Facebook Page mistakes
- Episode 18, includes how to use social media
- Episode 23, includes creating helpful content
- Episode 34, create helpful content for your best mates
My 3 Key Learnings
- All roads lead to your website. You need to make the most searched information easy to find, use to enhance your in-store experience, and deliver helpful content to your patients. IMPORTANT: Make sure it is Mobile Responsive (almost no pharmacies are taking advantage of this functionality that will future proof your website)
- Google hate duplicate content, don’t simply cut and paste content from other healthcare site onto yours. Look to create your own content or curate a product review for your patients (eg. Thermometer Demonstration Video)
- Don’t be afraid to get personal, create a video of you (pharmacy owner) to make yourself more accessible to your patients 24/7 via your website.
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!