Hiring and Induction [Length: 39 minutes]
Now you may be thinking, discovering your core values and establishing your business’s culture sounds too hard and too time-consuming for you right now. But, think about the amount of time you’re spending later on motivating low performing team members or even navigating that tricky road of transitioning them out of your business. If you would like to learn how you can avoid much of this stress and time by learning to build better hiring and induction processes, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
Tweet: Coming Soon…
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Interview questions to ask prospective team members
- How to retain top-end talent in your business
- How to unlock the potential of your team members through a solid induction program
- Screening tools and other diagnostics
- Forming, Storming, Norming: The essence of successful team cohesion
- How to promote innovation and growth amongst your team
- The first steps to establishing a dynamic team culture
Resources and Links mentioned:
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“Shouldn’t we be as rigorous in hiring as we are in capital spending?” – Bradford Smart (Topgrading)
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
My 3 Key Learnings:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400