Pharmacy Team Profiling [Length: 47 minutes]
Tell me If this sounds familiar.. You have 2 pharmacy team members that despite your best efforts and strategies simply cannot resolve their personality differences that prevent them from working dynamically together. Often at this point, we are seemingly left the last remaining option to choose which team member we’ll need to release back into the workforce to enable team harmony to be restored. However, we may be approaching resolving the differences in our team members personalities the wrong way.. If you would like to learn how you can profile your team members personalities and leverage their differences as business strengths rather than weaknesses, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
Tweet: Coming Soon…
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Interview with Andrew Pattinson, General Manager – Instigo
- Understanding your team’s personality differences
- Psychometric Testing and Team Profiling
- Recognising what personality types suit different pharmacy roles
Resources and Links mentioned:
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities” – Stephen Covey
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
My 3 Key Learnings:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400