GuildCare [Length: 45 minutes]
The transition from a largely transactional model of pharmacy to where the relationships we have with our patients are placed at the centre of our decisions is a difficult one to make, especially at a time where we are constantly needing to do more in our pharmacies with less. Yet this challenge when It has been embraced fully, has seen a number of shining stars amongst us achieve remarkable success with professional services. What are their secrets? What have they done that many haven’t? What tools are they using? If you would like to learn how you can garner key insights from your patient data to streamline your professionals services workflow, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
Tweet: Coming Soon…
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Interview with Ross Gallagher, CEO GuildLink
- Best Practice uses of GuildCare in Australian Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Professional Services Workflows
- Insights from the Transpharmation Lab
Resources and Links mentioned:
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
My 3 Key Learnings:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400