High performance pharmacy team [Length: 49 minutes] With the Rio Olympics to begin in just under 2 months from now, it won’t be long before we once again admire and behold the remarkable achievements of the world’s leading athletes across a plethora of disciplines. But as we consider the Read More ...
Welcome to the ‘Transpharmation’ Show!
Never miss an episode by subscribing, using one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via SoundCloud
Listen to every Transpharmation Episode:
Like what you hear? Awesome. If you can spare 30-seconds to leave a review and rating on iTunes, it would really help the show’s ranking – and I’d forever appreciate it.
A little about the podcast
The Transpharmation podcast show was launched in February 2014 to help pharmacy owners build better, smarter, more profitable 21st century businesses by embracing technology. During each episode we cover one or more of the following:
- Listener Q&A (via social media, email, iTunes review, blog comments)
- Current issues & events in technology and pharmacy
- App of the Week
- Progress of the Transpharmation Book, on its way to launch in June 2014
- A bite sized DIY transpharmation: This covers a specific technology piece (eg. e-Faxing, Password Management, News Feeds etc.) and how this can benefit the pharmacy owner and their business (time, money, and confidence).
- Interviews with successful pharmacy owners, who have partnered their business with technology
- Interviews with technology partners who can help pharmacy owners build their 21st century pharmacy.
100 – A snapshot of the learnings, state-of-play, and the future of pharmacy
Transpharmation Episode 100 [Length: 30 minutes] Since we started our journey together in Episode 1 (March 2014), we Read More ...
99 – How to lawfully exit a poor performing pharmacy team member
Employee Poor Performance [Length: 45 minutes] Welcome to the Dark Side… The dark side of managing our people that is. Read More ...
98 – How to unlock the full potential of GuildCare and streamline your pharmacy’s professional services workflow
GuildCare [Length: 45 minutes] The transition from a largely transactional model of pharmacy to where the relationships Read More ...
97 – How to boost your patient’s experience through mobile pharmacy platforms
Mobile Pharmacy Platforms [Length: 35 minutes] Transpharmation Action Series: Part 3 [Description] [Tweet Read More ...
- Next Page »