THIS EPISODE FEATURES: Interview with Peter Feros & Setrig Yozghatlian (Partners, Cincotta Chemist Read More ...
Welcome to the ‘Transpharmation’ Show!
Never miss an episode by subscribing, using one of the options below:
Listen to every Transpharmation Episode:
Like what you hear? Awesome. If you can spare 30-seconds to leave a review and rating on iTunes, it would really help the show’s ranking – and I’d forever appreciate it.
A little about the podcast
The Transpharmation podcast show was launched in February 2014 to help pharmacy owners build better, smarter, more profitable 21st century businesses by embracing technology. During each episode we cover one or more of the following:
- Listener Q&A (via social media, email, iTunes review, blog comments)
- Current issues & events in technology and pharmacy
- App of the Week
- Progress of the Transpharmation Book, on its way to launch in June 2014
- A bite sized DIY transpharmation: This covers a specific technology piece (eg. e-Faxing, Password Management, News Feeds etc.) and how this can benefit the pharmacy owner and their business (time, money, and confidence).
- Interviews with successful pharmacy owners, who have partnered their business with technology
- Interviews with technology partners who can help pharmacy owners build their 21st century pharmacy.
THIS EPISODE FEATURES: Interview with Adam Posner (CEO & Founder, Directivity) 3 Key Learnings How to Read More ...
The Transpharmation Show and I would like to wish the Global Pharmacy Community a Happy World Pharmacist's Day! Here's Read More ...
THIS EPISODE FEATURES: Interview with Simon Foster (Managing Director, Shoeboxed Read More ...
A selection of the best tweets & posts from the PBN 2014 Conference [View the story "PBN 2014 - The Twitter Story" Read More ...