Pharmacy Change Management [Length: 38 minutes] I’m sure you’d agree that the only constant in running a pharmacy Read More ...
Welcome to the ‘Transpharmation’ Show!
Never miss an episode by subscribing, using one of the options below:
Listen to every Transpharmation Episode:
Like what you hear? Awesome. If you can spare 30-seconds to leave a review and rating on iTunes, it would really help the show’s ranking – and I’d forever appreciate it.
A little about the podcast
The Transpharmation podcast show was launched in February 2014 to help pharmacy owners build better, smarter, more profitable 21st century businesses by embracing technology. During each episode we cover one or more of the following:
- Listener Q&A (via social media, email, iTunes review, blog comments)
- Current issues & events in technology and pharmacy
- App of the Week
- Progress of the Transpharmation Book, on its way to launch in June 2014
- A bite sized DIY transpharmation: This covers a specific technology piece (eg. e-Faxing, Password Management, News Feeds etc.) and how this can benefit the pharmacy owner and their business (time, money, and confidence).
- Interviews with successful pharmacy owners, who have partnered their business with technology
- Interviews with technology partners who can help pharmacy owners build their 21st century pharmacy.
Pharmacy Recruitment - Part 2/2 [Length: 36 minutes] As we learnt last week, to ensure that any new team member Read More ...
Pharmacy Recruitment - Part 1/2 [Length: 29 minutes] In our quests to build smarter, more successful 21st-century Read More ...
Pharmacy Professional Services In these changing times, we’re always looking to find new ways to diversify our pharmacy Read More ...
Pharmacy Professional Services and Technology I’ve got no doubt you’ve noticed that our role as pharmacists continues Read More ...