Yesterday, i met with our pharmacists in a workshop format to discuss the recent 5CPA changes, and was simply astounded at the level of engagement and enthusiasm it generated i had to share it with you:
- Use the changes as an excuse to bring all your pharmacists together for a face to face workshop. If this isn’t possible, consider broadcasting via the internet using a webinar hosting tool to engage with those not able to be physically present. Record this for review by you and your team later.
- Discuss the pure financial impact of the changes on the your business. Don’t sidestep this issue.
- Discuss the current services being provided in your pharmacy, and how they can be improved.
- Identify the key problems your patients ask you to solve. What do they have in common? Medicines? Medical Conditions?
- Brainstorm solutions to these problems, and how they can be delivered as a professional service
Click here to keep on the pulse of the Transpharmation book journey