- THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
Resources and Links:
- Transpharmation Magazine, Subscribe for FREE
- APP 2015 Resources
- Organise a FREE Quick Chat or Chin-wag
- Register for the Transpharmation Google Hangout
- Transpharmation Anniversary Show
- Subscribe to the Pharmacy Podcast Show
- Send me a voicemail to be featured in an upcoming show.
Top 5 Learnings from APP 2015:
- Take the best of digital technology to help you create the most remarkable analog experience for your patients
- QCPP Pharmacy of the Year: Kimberley Pharmacy Services leveraging automation in preparation of DAA’s and helping to create a local eHealth record.
- Lessons from USA, Not every pharmacy can be saved, especially when they don’t want to change – Doug Hoey
- We’re in for a rough road through 6CPA & PBS Reform, take control your own destiny through improving retail & professional services.
- Understand your business on a deeper level through data. Maximise your 1 percenters
New Technology Top 5:
- Automation Technology to help you delegate and scale your logistics.
- WiFi tool providing Google Analytics like information for retail stores.
- New Dispense & Clinical Systems
- Advanced Retail Dashboards & Insight Tools
- HP MX10 in action
My 3 Key Learnings:
- Our challenges have been or are being experienced in pharmacy industries worldwide.
- Don’t forget the social aspect of Social Media
- Re-visit or Re-invent your pharmacy in-store experience to deliver greater value to our patients. (e.g. Soda Fountain of the 1900’s Vs Juice Bar of the 2010’s)
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!