GET YOUR FREE COPY OF TRANSPHARMATION MAGAZINE THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Sarah Kucharski, CEO FMD Chat & Co-ordinator of e-patient program at Stanford University Medicine X
- My Top 6 Learnings from the Future Health Summit (hosted by Association & Communications Events)
- The Next Big Things in Pharmacy/Health Technology
Resources and Links:
Examples of online patient-provider collaboration
- Mayo Clinic – Curated patient information
- Breast Cancer Social Media
- Lung Cancer Social Media
- FMD Chat
- Stanford Medicine X
- Diabetes Social Media
- Jennifer Dyer – Diabetes researcher & paediatrician
- EndoGoddess Diabetes App
- Neph Madness (Mix of social media and medical education)
Future Health Summit (hosted by Association & Communications Events)
Connect15: Future Health Summit Storify Story
- What are electroceuticals? and how can they replace drugs?
- 78.5 million consumers to use home health technologies by 2020 (Tractica)
- St.Stephens Hospital, Maryborough QLD (Australia’s First Digital Hospital)
What is a digital hospital?
Google X Drones Project
JUST FOR FUN…
Transpharmation Magazine – Issue 1 (Issue 2 Coming Soon….)
My 3 Key Learnings:
- Patients are choosing their own healthcare adventures
- Social media is not about providing healthcare advice on the platform(s).
- Create patient centric workflows and experiences in-store.
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!