GET YOUR FREE COPY OF TRANSPHARMATION MAGAZINE THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Patrick Reid, CEO LASA, Pharmacist and Pharmacy Owner
- Pharmacy Innovations: Past, Present, and a bright future
- A look outside our industry: Lorna Jane, Dollar Shave Club, and Apple
Resources and Links:
- WATCH the full replay of the Transpharmation Pharmacy Website Masterclass (Limited time only) Click HERE
- SHARE the Transpharmation Show with a Colleague transpharmationshow.com.au
- Speed up your listening via MySpeed (Desktop) and Swift Player (iPhone)
- Retail Tech X Conference (May 21/22nd 2015)
- CeBIT 2015 (May 5-7th 2015) Exhibitor List
- Registrations for the Transpharmation Community (Early Access for the Transpharmation Premium Community) – visit Transpharmation.com.au
Listening to @robertsztar podcast w/@AfternoonNapper is terrifying what she thought about her pharmacist and their role in her care — Justin Rash (@rashpharmd) April 23, 2015
@robertsztar We’re always interested in how social media can be used to promote pharmacy? And thank you!
— Online Pharmacy UK (@OnlinePharmUK) April 16, 2015
Interview Resources mentioned:
- Dollar Shave Club
- Lorna Jane
- Mayo Clinic – Curated patient information
- Jive – Collaboration Solutions
Transpharmation Magazine – Issue 1 (Issue 2 Coming Soon….)
My 3 Key Learnings:
- Listening closely, but understand our patients’ needs well so we can innovate.
- Plan to Innovate, it doesn’t happen by accident.
- Observe and Learn outside the pharmacy industry
Click to review and rate the ‘Transpharmation Show’ on iTunes!
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
JOIN THE TRANSPHARMATION COMMUNITY
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!