THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Kylie Bartlett, Author and Social Media Strategist – kyliebartlett.com
- Building and creating successful pharmacy facebook strategies and pages
- BONUS Interview: Robert Sztar on Pharmacy News (2015)
Resources and Links:
- Win 1 of the last 2 Transpharmation Keep-Cups, post a review on iTunes by clicking here or post a photo on Instagram using #transpharmation hashtag
- Book your FREE ticket for the Melbourne Evernote Meet-Up 3rd July 2015
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial – Click HERE
- ‘The Second Machine Age – Erik Brynjolffson and Andrew McAfee’
- Transpharmation Program Brochure
- Learn about the ‘Transpharmation’ Discovery Session
- SHARE the Transpharmation Show with a Colleague, send them to transpharmationshow.com.au
- BONUS Video of my Interview on Pharmacy News @ APP2015
- 0:45 Introduction
- 2:01 BONUS Interview with Robert Sztar (Duration: 7 mins)
- 10:32 Introducing Kylie Bartlett
- 12:05 Why you should use Social Media
- 18:30 The right way and the wrong way of using social media
- 20:05 Why you need to understand and use Facebook
- 21:20 Facebook Statistics
- 22:50 Getting Started with Facebook
- 24:35 How to create the time and the resources for Social Media
- 31:18 How to engage our local community on Facebook
- 34:00 What is ROBO? (Research Online Buy Offline)
- 35:23 Listener Question: How to increase social media engagement without offering prizes?
- 36:22 Case Example: Mia Freedman (mamamia.com)
- 38:00 How to Inject some humour into your content to engage and entertain
- 40:55 Tips to maximise your success with facebook
- 44:45 What is the return on investment (ROI) for social media
- 48:20 How can I work with Dr.Google?
- 49:40 The Future
- 53:50 3 Key Learnings
- 59:53 Next Week
Interview Resources mentioned:
Transpharmation Magazine – Issue 2 OUT NOW!
Here’s a short preview of what you’ll find inside…
My 3 Key Learnings:
- Social media is as critical to your business as the telephone
- Social media is not just about you
- Social media is here to stay!
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!