Pharmacy Professional Services
In these changing times, we’re always looking to find new ways to diversify our pharmacy business models. We need to become less reliant on product supply-related income by creating a bigger role for pharmacists in primary healthcare through professional services. But, as we discussed in last week’s episode It’s a difficult road to cross, and we simply can’t afford to make unnecessary mistakes costing us time, money and a lot of stress. That being said, we can hit the ground running, by learning from pharmacists who have succeeded where many have failed or have failed to begin their journeys with pharmacy professional services. If you would like to learn fast-track strategies to professional services implementation success, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- The journey of Australian Pharmacy Professional Services: Challenges & Opportunities
- How to plan and implement Private Professional Services
- How to recognise services that are required in your community
- How to maximise your success through effective team member engagement
- What are the professional services implementation basics
- What to charge for professional services
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Episode 31 – Peter Feros
- Guildcare – Professional Services Management Platform
- Lattiss – Online Appointment Booking System
- Medadvisor – Mobile Prescription Refills & Reminders
- Episode 79 – Debbie Rigby
- EasyClinic by Instigo
- Episode 75 – Hilary Kahn
- Episode 51 – GenesFx & Pharmacogenomics
- Private Pathology Testing (USA)
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial
- The Lean Startup (AudioBook)
Transpharmation ‘Motivational’ Quote of the Week
“One has to passionately believe it is possible to change the industry, to turn it on its head, to make sure that it will never be the same again.” – Richard Branson
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
My 3 Key Learnings:
- Don’t put all your eggs in the supply basket
- Whether implementing 6CPA or Private Professional Services ensure you plan and set up correctly to maximise your success.
- Ensure your professional services are included in your continuous cycle of improvement
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400