Productivity and Omnichannel Retail [Length: 22 minutes]
As the end of 2015 fast approaches, I’d wager that our collective To-Do lists still contain many vital tasks that would impact our pharmacies significantly, and contribute to our success. “I don’t have time..” is often the excuse we use, yet It may be that we are yet to unlock hidden time stored in our daily commute to and from our pharmacies. If you would like to learn how you can check off 4 vital activities while in transit, plus learn from 2 world-class omnichannel retail masters then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Solo Show with Robert Sztar
- 4 Vital Activities that every Pharmacy Owner should be doing on their commute (How-To, Tools, Resources)
- Strategic Retail learnings from Tim Kobe (8 Inc, Apple Retail) & Chris Kyvetos (Sneakerboy)
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial
- The One Thing – Gary Keller, Jay Papasan
- More Links Coming Soon..
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“The future of design is the future of human interaction” – Tim Kobe
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
Click to review and rate the ‘Transpharmation’ Show on iTunes!
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400