Communication and Collaboration Technology Tools [Length: 30 minutes]
Over the past months we’ve uncovered the best strategies to helping you create a remarkable vision for your pharmacy, establish your business’ culture, and manage a high performance team. But, as good as the strategies are they are useless unless you take massive action, and implement them into your business. Now you may be thinking that this will be a giant mountain to climb, but taking one step at the time and with the right tools you can turn aspiration into reality. If you would like to learn about the latest team communication & collaboration tools, and how you can use them in your pharmacy immediately, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Solo show with Robert Sztar
- Team communication tools (basic and advanced)
- Team collaboration tools (basic and advanced)
- Tools to help you plan for 2016 and have a stress free holiday.
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial
- Get ready for your stress free holiday with this FREE video series.
- Get your personalised 4-week program to take advantage of your biggest pharmacy opportunities is 2016!
Previous episodes discussed
- Episode 3: Team Communication
- How to communicate with your team in only 20 minutes/week (Resources)
- Episode 49: Google Apps and Office 365 for Pharmacy
- Google Apps for Pharmacy Masterclass
- Episode 9 (includes introduction to Trello)
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400