Cloud Accounting and Financial Management Platforms for Pharmacy [Length: 23 minutes]
Over the Christmas and New Year holidays, you may have spent some time travelling to a holiday or local destination, but before setting off on your journey, you would have spent some time planning your logistics. The information used for determining your route no doubt would’ve been aided by real-time cloud-based technology to give you the most up-to-date insights into any potential hazards or roadblocks. Yet, when we return to our pharmacies, in general, we base our next moves and strategies on financial information 6 or even 12 months old, and In a time where the only constant in our industry is change, we are unable to dynamically adapt to new challenges as and when they arrive. If you would like to learn how you can start to regain full visibility over the financial state of your business, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Transpharmation Action Series: Part 1 [Achieving Full Financial Visibility]
- Insights from Robert Sztar and Cloud Accounting & Financial Processing Experts
- Your 3 Next Actions to achieving financial clarity anywhere/anytime
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Get your FREE 2016 Transpharmation Strategic Planner which will help you map out and stay accountable to your Personal and Pharmacy Goals
- Pharmacy Invoice Document Management (Part 1)
- Pharmacy Invoice Document Management (Part 2)
- How an accountant can transform your pharmacy financials into daily business insights
- How paperless workflows can help you know your exact financial position every day
- Shoeboxed Australia Special Transpharmation Listener Offer (Save 20%)
3 Next Actions:
- Look for opportunities to optimise your financial processing workflows
- Discuss with your accountant whether they are open to embracing a cloud-based workflow to work collaboratively with you.
- Explore, review and trial a range of cloud-accounting and financial processing systems to find the right fit for you.
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“Agility might be said to be about encountering all the problems so early and so often that the effort to fix them is less than the pain of enduring them.” – Ron Jeffries
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW! Issue 4 out NEXT WEEK!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400