Social Media for Pharmacy [Length: 45 minutes]
Knowing that social media is now becoming a much bigger deal in both our personal life and in growing our 21st-century business than we ever anticipated, the big question is… How do we calculate and maximise our return on time, money, and resources invested? In Part 2 of our Action Series, you’ll hear from 3 of Australia’s leading digital and social media experts, receive a downloadable social media calendar to plan and schedule, PLUS learn about time-saving tools to automate your scheduling and keep your content fresh & engaging.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Transpharmation Action Series Part 2: Social Media
- Insights from 3 leading Social Media Experts
- Technology tools to save you time, and keep your content fresh & engaging
- Your next 3 actions to take your pharmacy’s social media to the next level
QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Everyone knows how to use Facebook personally, but what do you think is worthwhile having on a pharmacy facebook page? My worry is once set up, it needs to be maintained and be kept fresh. Is it just another burden to contend with?
More Coming Soon..
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Get a sneak-peek inside the Transpharmation Lab and get your most pressing question answered in a video from me
- Get your FREE 2016 Transpharmation Social Media Planner which will help you plan and schedule your posts across all your channels.
- Episode 64 – Adam Houlahan (Full Episode)
- Episode 62 – Doyle Buehler (Full Episode)
- Episode 69 – Kylie Bartlett (Full Episode)
- Google Alerts
- Free Stock Images
- Get your FREE 2016 Transpharmation Strategic Planner which will help you map out and stay accountable to your Personal and Pharmacy Goals
3 Next Actions:
- Audit what you have already and what you’ve already committed resources to, ensure you have a strategy for measuring engagement.
- Formulate your messages and conversations you’d like to begin or join within your community
- Choose your channel(s) carefully after determining where your customers spend their time
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“ROI of Social Media is that your business will still exist in 5 years” Erik Qualman
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 4 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400