THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Ashley Falting (Managing Director, Health Enterprises)
- Pharmacy Freedom Index (PFI) Insights
- Great listener feedback: The Australian ‘Qui Qui’
RESOURCES & LINKS:
- Pharmacy Freedom Index, click here to take the test
- Cathie Reid’s Blog Post covering Richard Branson’s thoughts on Pharmacy, click here
- Australian ‘Qui Qui’ Photo (Courtesy of Mick)
My 3 Key Learnings
- Communication methods need to evolve and change with the needs of your patients
- Plan how you are going to integrate different communication methods into your current workflow for sustainable success.
- Flexible and Responsive Communication with your patients = A key ingredient of a Patient Centric Pharmacy
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!