THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Peter Saccasan (Director of Pharmacy Services, RSM Bird Cameron)
- 5 Prescriptions for a Stress Free Holiday
- Pharmacy Freedom Index (PFI) Insights: Summer Business Planning Series – 3. Setting and Reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
An accountants role is now to educate #pharmacy clients to understand their financial data, and make better decisions robertsztar.com/episode45
What are your 3 Key #Pharmacy KPI’s? @SaccasanP #transpharmation robertsztar.com/episode45 via @robertsztar
Cloud accounting can free up time in your #pharmacy, so long as you let go of outdated manual processes robertsztar.com/episode45
RESOURCES & LINKS:
Click Here to get your FREE Cheat Sheet
- Pharmacy Freedom Index, click here to take the test
PHARMACY FREEDOM INDEX (PFI) INSIGHT
SUMMER BUSINESS PLANNING SERIES – WEEK 3
2. Setting and Reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Tools: Your accounting software (or new cloud accounting software), or Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Peter Saccasan’s 3 Key Pharmacy KPI’s for 2015:
1. Customer Numbers
3. Interest Cover (Profit before Interest/Interest) 2 x cover (4 times to be comfortable)
Next week: Innovation Planning & Change Management
My 3 Key Learnings
1. Understand the processes required to successful make the transition to cloud accounting platforms.2. Know and measure your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)3. Maximise the benefits of utilising cloud based accounting systems, don’t do the bare minimum.
Click to review and rate the ‘Transpharmation Show’ on iTunes!
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
JOIN THE TRANSPHARMATION COMMUNITY
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!