THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Anthony Huxley, Managing Director – Covad
- Pharmacy Freedom Index (PFI) Insights: Summer Business Planning Series – 5. Creating your 2015 Marketing Plan
- A summer holiday confession
Resources and Links:
- Get your 5 Prescriptions for a Stress Free Holiday Cheat Sheet and be automatically registered for the FREE webinar on Wednesday 4th February 2015 @ 12pm
- Pharmacy Freedom Index, click here to take the test
PHARMACY FREEDOM INDEX (PFI) INSIGHT
SUMMER BUSINESS PLANNING SERIES – WEEK 5
5. Create your 2015 Marketing Plan
- Existing Pharmacy Materials (Prescription Backing, Wallets, Receipt Messages, Internal/External Signage, Messages on Hold, Digital Media In-Store (Automation Software or Torchmedia Pharmacy Network or Banner Group TV, Magical Moments – Episode 34 and 42)
- Events (Health Hub, Episode 34)
- Local Area Marketing (Catalogues, Flyers)
- Loyalty Database driven Direct Mail/Direct Email (Refer to Adam Posner, Luke Fitzgerald Interviews)
- Local Community Centres (Aged Care Facilities, Groups, Sporting Clubs), Episode 46
- Website (Website Copy, Banner Ads, Blog, Video, Podcast) – Episode 23 (see below) & 34 (Helpful Content)
- Social Media (include Automation Tools e.g Hootsuite) – (Refer to Scot Maitland’s Interview Episode 18 – see below)
My 3 Key Learnings
- We as pharmacists can play a bigger role in the full health picture for our patients
- Health Insurance is an example of new additional income streams that are complementary to our patient’s healthcare.
- Reward customers for engaging in lifestyle changes that help them to improve their health.
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!