GET YOUR FREE COPY OF TRANSPHARMATION MAGAZINE THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Anders Sorman-Nilsson, Futurist and Innovation Strategist, Author of Digilogue
- The digital revolution
- The importance of data
- The removal of intermediary processes and people
- Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week
- My Top 5 discoveries & learnings from CeBIT 2015
Resources and Links:
- Federal Budget Implications for your pharmacy (via Pharmacy News Online)
- Retail & Customer Tech Conference (May 20-21st 2015)
- Learn about the ‘Transpharmation’ Discovery Session
- SHARE the Transpharmation Show with a Colleague, send them to transpharmationshow.com.au
Interview Resources mentioned:
- Patients Like Me
- GenesFx Interview with Allan Sheffield
- Not everything should be digitised video:
Transpharmation Magazine – Issue 1 (Issue 2 out June 9th)
My 3 Key Learnings:
- Changing times are upon us. Learn from Kodak’s digital oversight.
- Data becomes our most valuable asset. Use it in partnership with your patients.
- In the future, what can be digitised and automated will be digitised and automated. Start creating higher value relationships with your customers beyond the transaction.
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!