GET YOUR FREE COPY OF TRANSPHARMATION MAGAZINE
THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Insights and Bite-Sized Strategies in 9 critical areas of your pharmacy business
- My Money – Amanda Fisher, Connected Accountants
- My Pharmacy – Brian Walker, Retail Doctor Group
- My Team – Michael Hazilias, Easy Employer
- My Patients – Wim Battaerd, PharmEngage
- Innovation – Cathie Reid, Epic Pharmacy
- My Partners – Heath Tully, Sigma
- IT Systems – Mike DaGama, Nostradata
- Mobility – Josh Swinnerton, MedAdvisor
- Automation – Robert Allen, Dose Innovations
- Last chance to register for ‘Create your SMART pharmacy exit’ Masterclass featuring Geoff Green – Business Exit Strategist
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
Resources and Links:
- Catch Up Episode No.1 – Episode 54 (Transpharmation Magazine – Issue 1)
- Transpharmation Program Brochure
- Learn about the ‘Transpharmation’ Discovery Session
- SHARE the Transpharmation Show with a Colleague, send them to transpharmationshow.com.au
1:04 First Segment, Listener Feedback, This week’s Sponsor: Pharmacy Freedom Index
8:11 Amanda Fisher, Connected Accountants: Your first steps to transitioning to cloud accounting platforms (Technology & processes)
12:51 Brian Walker, Retail Doctor Group: The 24/7 retail expectation and mapping your pharmacy customers journey, the Chemist Warehouse effect
18:30 Michael Hazilias, Easy Employer: A case study in Payroll and Rostering Automation
23:10 Wim Battaerd, PharmEngage: How to use technology to create a better patient-pharmacist relationship
29:14 Cathie Reid, Epic Pharmacy: Adaptive Medicine, Life beyond standardised tablets
33:26 Heath Tully, Sigma: Your first steps in establishing a multi-channel offering for your patients
39:41 Mike DaGama, Nostradata: Your first steps in choosing, analysing, and deriving insights from your data
43:07 Josh Swinnerton, Medadvisor: Maximising your success with MedAdvisor notifications, insights, alerts, personalisation
48:03 Robert Allen, Dose Innovations: Maximise your success with Dispensary Automation and creating a better patient-pharmacist relationship
53:06 Next Week
Transpharmation Magazine – Issue 2 OUT NOW!
Here’s a short preview of what you’ll find inside…
Click to review and rate the ‘Transpharmation Show’ on iTunes!
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!