Pharmacy Recruitment – Part 1/2 [Length: 29 minutes]
In our quests to build smarter, more successful 21st-century businesses before it’s too late, there is no greater asset to assist our cause than our people. Irrespective of whether you’re just starting out in your first pharmacy or a network of established businesses you will always need to recruit ‘the right’ people to help you build and grow. But recruitment isn’t our favourite hat to wear, as it is more often than not laced with a history of frustration and disappointment of hired team members that haven’t been a good fit and were difficult to transition into a more suitable role (often elsewhere). If you would like to learn what tried and tested recruitment strategies you can use to hire the ‘right’ team members the FIRST time, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- The biggest pharmacy recruitment mistakes
- How to establish a better recruitment strategy and workflow
- Why you need an employee brand or culture to attract top talent
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Send me your feedback about the show format (1 minute survey)
- Pharmaceutical Locum Co. Website
- Download the Pharmaceutical Locum Co. iPhone Application
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400