Pharmacy Recruitment – Part 2/2 [Length: 36 minutes]
As we learnt last week, to ensure that any new team member immediately adds value to your existing team, there is a lot more to recruiting the ‘right’ person the ‘first’ time than copying and pasting an old job ad, and hiring the first applicant with the appropriate skills and experience. But, these powerful recruitment strategies are just that until we put them into action in our businesses and realise the success potential. If you would like to learn how you can apply them without any unnecessary investment in more time, money, and stress then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Your first steps to successfully recruiting your next team member
- Tips for posting recruitment ads
- Filtering/Screening Candidates (including tools, and tests)
- How to submit a job brief to a pharmacy recruitment company
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Send me your feedback about the show format (1 minute survey)
- Pharmaceutical Locum Co. Website
- Download the Pharmaceutical Locum Co. iPhone Application
- Episode 78 – Tristan White
- Episode 80 – Roger Simpson
- eRx Express Paperless
- Recall Document Archiving
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial
- Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400