Pharmacy Change Management [Length: 38 minutes]
I’m sure you’d agree that the only constant in running a pharmacy business in the 21st century is change, yet It remains one of the most difficult concepts for us to embrace operationally and strategically. We cannot simply install a turn-key product or service to transform our businesses, as it will only serve to disrupt our business in many detrimental ways if we don’t first address the key issues of effective change management. If your would like to learn the first steps to changing any aspect of your business (which includes: analysing processes, assessing opportunities, and engaging your team in the decisions) ,then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- How to successfully manage change in your pharmacy
- Why you should involve your pharmacy team engagement in decision making
- How to identify and create new pharmacy roles
- What is the ideal role for a 21st century pharmacy owner
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Episode 78 – Tristan White
- Pharmacy Profits Secrets
- Download your FREE Audiobook, and get a FREE 30-day Audible Trial
- ‘Life in Half a Second’ – Matthew Michalewicz
Pharmacy Profit Secrets Brochure
Pharmacy Profit Secrets Episode Resources
Pharmacy Profit Secrets Gift Certificate
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400