Pharmacy Customer Experience [Length: 46 minutes]
Technology Is a great enabler of change and efficiency, and In our pharmacies It can help us leverage our time to create time for meaningful customer interactions. Sounds like a great opportunity, and It is, If we make every interaction count and avoid turning them into nothing more than an everyday transaction. If you would like to learn how you can maximise each customer’s experience, and create profit by looking beyond profit then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Interview with Mouhamad Zoghbi (Author – ‘A Prescription for Pharmacy’])
- The biggest mistakes we’re making in pharmacy today
- The concept of empathetic selling
- The importance of a good mindset and discovering your purpose
- The PATTERNS customer service methodology
Resources and Links mentioned:
- Get your FREE ticket to ‘A prescription for pharmacy’ book launch on November 14th
- Episode 81 – Jesper Lowgren
- Episode 79 – Debbie Rigby
- Episode 62 – Doyle Buehler
- Episode 44 – Amanda Fisher
- Episode 84 – Sue Muller
- Momentum – Chrome Theme
- Pharmacy Freedom Index
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“A goal without a plan is just a wish” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400