Pharmacy Compounding [Length: 43 minutes]
You’ve just borrowed a large sum of money to buy your first pharmacy, and within months you’ve noticed a familiar, yet intimidating ‘big yellow box’ open up down the road. You’re rife with anxiety, and your instincts tell you to fight fire with fire, but you quickly realise that by playing by the rules of the discounters you’re fighting a losing battle. If this story sounds familiar, It’s because many Australian community pharmacies have faced this exact set of circumstances, and many have failed in their efforts to survive and thrive. If you would like to learn how you can transform adversity into an advantage in your pharmacy, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Interview with Nick Bova, 2nd Generation Pharmacy & Managing Director – Bova Compounding
- Why you need resilience and a strong commitment to being different
- The scalable benefits of specialising
- What are the biggest limiting factors of pharmacy growth? and How you overcome them
Resources and Links mentioned:
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“A leader is the one who climbs the tallest tree, surveys the entire situation, and yells : “Wrong jungle!” Stephen Covey
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
Click to review and rate the ‘Transpharmation’ Show on iTunes!
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400