Pharmacy Core Values [Length: 33 minutes]
How often are we left scratching our heads when (another) pharmacy team member chooses to leave or needs to be released back into the workforce, wondering why they didn’t suit our business despite appearing to be a good fit on paper when being interviewed. Misalignment of our team members personal core values and our businesses (assuming we’ve defined them) is a leading cause, but a preventable one If we’re prepared to really understand our business and our people. If you would like to learn how you can discover your pharmacy’s core values, then you won’t want to miss this episode of the Transpharmation Show.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Interview with Sietel Gill, Chief Pharmacist – Lion Retail Management Group
- How to discover your pharmacy core values
- Successful recruitment and retention strategies
- The Biggest Pharmacy People Management Mistakes
Resources and Links mentioned:
Transpharmation Motivational Quote of the Week:
“The right people don’t need to be tightly managed, they are self-motivated by the inner drive to produce” – Jim Collins
This week’s episode of ‘Transpharmation’ is brought to you by:
I value every review I receive and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
OVER TO YOU!
Let me know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!
Get your 34-page Transpharmation Magazine for FREE! (Click HERE)
Issue 3 out NOW!
- Bite-sized strategies from leading industry experts in 9 critical areas of your business:
- People Management
- Patient Experience
- Partnerships with Suppliers & Healthcare Practitioners
- IT Systems
- Read anywhere/anytime
- No app’s/software to download
- Subscriber bonuses worth over $400