THIS EPISODE FEATURES:
- Interview with Fabian McCann (Founder & Pharmacy Owner, Sendascript)
- Pharmacy Freedom Index (PFI) Insights: Have a laugh with your team and your patients this week with ElfYourself
- Great listener feedback: Digital and Mobile Medication Compliance Aids
RESOURCES & LINKS:
- Pharmacy Freedom Index, click here to take the test
- Best Question Prize (as judged by Fabian): 12-month Subscription to SendaScript, a personally signed copy of my book ‘Transpharmation‘, $100 credit toward your first Pharmacy Freedom Index Review & Assessment Session, Copy of the Transpharmation – Audio Book.
- Cashless Pharmacy in Mulgrave VIC
- Email or Contact me via Social Media to register your interest for joining me at the Gadget Expo 2015 (July)
- Pre-order your ‘Transpharmation’ Audio Book
- Sendascript Brochure
- Sendascript Images (privileged by copyright laws)
PHARMACY FREEDOM INDEX (PFI) INSIGHT
Have a laugh with your team today, and especially when the stress heats up in the busy pre and post christmas periods
Create an ElfYourself Video
Listener Question (Luke) – Digital and Mobile Medication Compliance Aids
Following Episode 38:
Q: Improving compliance seems to be a win-win scenario by safeguarding against price disclosure through capitalising on lost opportunity and improving patient outcomes. I can see potential in using the silent alarms on the I-health edge to alert dosing times and the role pharmacists can play in setting up and educating patients to that end. The potential of Smart pills that follow the tablets journey through the body has also been well documented, so my question is, what is I-healths stance on the issue of compliance tracking. Are there any app attached dose administration aids on the way or Webster pack folders that do more than fall apart? I am a strong advocate of you can’t manage what you can’t measure and subjective feedback from patients and half chewed Webster packs don’t seem to be winning me this battle against compliance.
My 3 Key Learnings
Look at finding and implementing the best available solutions for your communities problems (e.g Owing Prescriptions, Inefficient Prescription Ordering/Re-ordering)
Embrace Mobile Payment Opportunities today and in the future.
You need to have a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System (e.g. Loyalty platform) to start to personalise your products and services for your patients.
I value every review I receive, and often read them out on the show. If you take the time to leave one, THANK YOU!
We’re building smarter, more successful, 21st century pharmacies here everyday!
Drop in, and say hi – jump onboard the Transpharmation train to freedom! It’s FREE to join
OVER TO YOU!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below. I personally read and respond to every comment!